Maintaining is challenging. ALS can assist you in optimising your approach.
Maintaining a complex operating plant such as a mine site, oil and gas plant, power plant or other major manufacturing facility optimally is a significant challenge.
Site maintenance leaders typically co-ordinate a complex group of internal staff and various different contractors, within a constrained budget that is constantly being challenged for improved value and cost savings.
爱博体育官网Further they will manage these complex groups across planned maintenance activities, break in work and large scale site shutdowns, each scenario creating its own challenges.
ALS believes in lowering total cost of ownership of our client’s facilities and has a number of services available to site maintenance teams to help them identify the best inspection and maintenance practices for their site(s).
ALS works with our clients to assist them answering questions such as:
- What is the optimal way to inspect this asset for its actual risks of failure?
- Do I need a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program?
- Can I inspect the asset without taking it offline (Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII))?
- What damage mechanisms and failure modes should I be monitoring my assets for? Which failure mode are critical (FMEA, FMECA)?
- How can I best mitigate the risk of these failures?
- How can I maximise the amount of preventative inspection and maintenance I do on my plant and avoid costly break ins and plant shutdowns?
- How long should I allow to complete each asset inspection?
- How frequently should inspections occur? Can I extend out the intervals without increasing my risks to unacceptable levels?
- What is the lowest cost way to access this asset and complete inspections?
爱博体育官网Through our teams of engineers and inspectors, ALS offers the following services to assist maintenance staff, creating market leading inspection plans.
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA and like techniques FMEA and FMESA) through our teams of experience engineers.
- The development of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs, PITPs) and inspection strategies, based either on statutory requirements or where appropriate using Risk Based Inspection (RBI) to create better inspection outcomes.
- Review and optimisation of condition monitoring programs in accordance with the principles of ISO 17359 and other CM standards.
- Development of cost saving inspection approaches taking advantage of technologies such as Advanced NDT techniques, Rope Access, Remote Digital Visual Inspection (RDVI) and Remote Pilot Aircraft (UAV / Drones).