ALS offers global mechanical sampling system inspection, auditing, testing and consulting services, ensuring both client and legislative requirements are achieved.
The integrity of the sampling system used to generate commodity quality data is critical to maximise operational efficiency and to avoid penalties.
爱博体育官网ALS ensures client sampling systems are compliant with industry best practice and globally recognised standards. This demonstrates reliability of results to both the seller and buyer of the bulk commodity.
ALS offers clients flexibility to choose a cost-effective solution for any coal sampling related issues.
ALS sampling system services include:
- NATA accreditation to perform “AS4264.4 - Determination of Precision and Bias”
- NATA accreditation to perform “AS4264.5 - Inspection of Mechanical Sampling Systems”
- Perform inspection and audits to “AS4264.1 - Sampling Procedures” standard
- Ensure the sampling system is working to operational requirements, according to the standards and applications for use
- Sampling system compliance under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act
- Design and validation of new sampling systems
ALS leverage the extensive laboratory network and industry leading capabilities in quality testing to ensures clients are provided with superior service at a competitive rate.